Zapier is a third-party integration platform that allows Leader users to build custom integrations between Leader and 5,000 apps. Zapier allows you to connect Leader to your Facebook Ads, marketing campaigns, payment providers, and much more.
To get started, navigate to https://zapier.com/apps/leadercrm/integrations
Here some things you can do with Zapier + Leader:
- Send your leads an automatic email when changing their status.
- Add new Facebook ad leads as contacts in Leader
- Add tasks from Leader to your Google calendar
- Add new Leader contacts to Google contacts
How to connect Leader to other apps?
Every connection you make within Zapier is called a Zap. You can learn more about it in Zapier tutorial video.
In order to add data to Leader from other apps:
- Open Zapier and Connect the other app or CRM.
- Choose trigger event from their list
- Choose what action you would like to complete in Leader:
Create Contact: creates a new contact.
- Update Contact: updates an existing contact.
- Create Note: creates a new note for an existing contact.
Create Task: creates a new task
- Add File: adds a file to an existing contact.
Create Activity: creates a new activity for an existing contact.
In order to make actions in other app that related to your leads in Leader:
- Open Zapier and connect your Leader account.
- Choose trigger event from Leader:
New Contact: when a new contact is created.
Updated Contact: when an existing contact is updated.
- New or Updated Contact: when a new contact is created or when an existing contact is updated
New Activity: when a new record is added to the Last Activity column.
New Task: when a new task is created.
New Note: when a new note is created.
Choose the app you would like to connect and what action you would like to do. Here some Examples:
Connect your Gmail account and send email to each new client
Connect to your Tasks app and create new task
Connect to your Calendar and create new event for a customer.
If you have any questions contact us any time at: email@example.com